A Question That Has Plagued My Family for 5 Generations (and possibly longer - I don't know if Grandma Boswell's mom was also a voracious reader): How many books does it take to keep (some of) us occupied for an entire Christmas Break and then some?
Answer:
A box of books (including all the Boxcar Children books) on loan from our neighbor, a former 2nd grade teacher.
So far, I have finished the Nancy Drew books - but not before the end of Christmas Break - and have begun perusing the books in the box. Michenna has read several of the Boxcar Children books and 34 of the Nancy Drew books.
A solution has been found! This year at least . . .
1 comment:
Wow! Way to go good readers! I remember being really frustrated with you when I'd buy you books for Christmas and you'd finish most of them before the end of the week. (Or sometimes before the end of the Christmas day!) So I'm glad you found a solution. At least for THIS year...
Post a Comment