
We hope that everyone had a marvelous Christmas. We enjoyed a quiet day at home. Michenna was very excited to receive a seahorse (stuffed animal) in her stocking. She also received some video games from Santa - including Endless Ocean. (She had to ask Santa for Endless Ocean because Mommy and Daddy refused to buy it. We thought it would be a boring, pointless game. We were wrong. Thank goodness for Santa.)

Santa brought Spencer and me a grill. It was hidden in the empty storage shed next door. Santa left half of a map in my stocking and the other half in Spencer's stocking. We all had to work together to find the spot marked by the X.

We baked over 8 dozen cinnamon rolls over the past few weeks. Spencer rolls out the dough much better than I can, so I asked him to take on that chore.
Spencer also made rolls for our Christmas lunch. They were absolutely beautiful - lightly browned and fluffy. Unfortunately, he forgot the salt, so they didn't taste very good and we had to throw them away.

Happy Holidays to our families and friends. May 2009 bring you joy, prosperity and unexpected blessings.
6 comments:
What a fun Christmas! We had a great time with Rob's family over at Ian & Nikki's (who are expecting their first baby, btw). We had tons of fun hanging with Tracey's family & Bryan at the big get-together Saturday and wished for you to magically appear there and join in. Happy New Year!!
Tricia, You sure have been all over the world. Man I'm jealous! Happy new year.
I have the same problem with everything I cook, Brent always think that if it doesn't taste just like he wants it to, that I have left salt out of it. Oh well, what can we do? Here in Hungary, nothing tastes like what we think it should.....
I hope for joy, prosperity, and unexpected blessings, too. I like those wishes! Thank you!
I'm glad the game Santa brought turned out to be a winner. I always like the pleasantly unexpected in a gift.
Thanks for sharing part of your Christmas day. Ours was great fun here and much noisier than usual.
We just got your package today. Thank you, thank you!!! The girls absolutely love their bracelets. Merry Christmas!
A little late but....We have had a lot of company (love it!)the past few weeks and I'm finally getting caught up a little. I love your blog and reading about all the fun things you do...I wish I were there. Michenna is sure growing up and is sooooooooooo cute! I'm glad to hear Spence takes after his Great Grandma Forslund and Grandma Allen and can make rolls! What recipe do you guys use? Hope Spencer enjoys Pensecola! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment