Thursday, May 22, 2008

There Is Beauty All Around

With that title, I'm not claiming perfection, or even proficiency, in the love at home area. I'm just saying we had a "beautiful" day today.

First, Michenna received a package from Grandma! In it was "the most beautiful dress ever". She twirled and pranced while I provided the obligatory oohs and aahs. (I don't know why she's pulling faces in all the pictures. These were the best two.) Her first question was, "Can I wear it to church on Sunday?" Her second question was, "Mom, why don't you sew this good?" :)



When we went outside this evening, there was a beautiful double rainbow. We just stood there and enjoyed (and took pictures).


So we hope that everyone else has a beautiful Thursday. We'll let you know what Friday is like. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful! (the girl and the day) It would be fun to get Michenna and Lauren together for a picture in their twin dresses.

Susan said...

Oh! It looks beautiful on her! It's even long enough! Thanks for the day brightener.
My Thursday wasn't nearly as wonderful. The 2nd grade class is getting used to me and they are finally not treating me like a sub. Maybe that qualifies for a great Thursday afterall. :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Brad said...

What, Thursday, it was supposed to be good? I didn't get the memo. :( Mine was kinda bad. Check my blog in a few days and you'll see why.