Saturday, April 5, 2008

Flashback to Hong Kong Disneyland

How did I forget to post something about our day at Hong Kong Disneyland?! I guess I was too eager to talk about other things and I skipped an awesome day in Hong Kong.

The MTR car had Mickey Mouse shaped windows and hand grips.



A very nice man took our picture on front of the park sign.


I'm not sure who the castle "belongs to" here. I think it is Snow White's castle, but that may have been in Japan.


Mom, I thought you'd like the picture with the mountains in the background. (Including Space Mountain, though that was unintentional.)


It got chilly in the afternoon, so Spencer and I became the proud owners of Hong Kong Disneyland jackets.


We enjoyed the ride on the spinning teacups.


The castle was absolutely gorgeous at night.


We had a wonderful time at Hong Kong Disneyland, and on our Hong Kong trip in general.

This week is spring break here, so hopefully we'll have some fun pictures to post.

2 comments:

Susan said...

What adorable pictures! I enjoyed the mountain, too. Thanks for that.

Do you have big plans for spring break?

Tricia said...

We don't have any big plans. I think we're going to explore Guam a little more, maybe go to some beaches and do some easy hikes. Also, we'd like to visit all the sites of the War in the Pacific National Historical Park. We've only seen 2 of them so far - the Asan Bay Overlook and Asan Beach.