Sunday, March 30, 2008

One Year in Guam

We've lived here for a year now. We still love the weather. The school and the branch are awesome. I think the only thing we don't like (aside from the deployments - those are part of the job) is that everyone is so far away!


Here are some pictures from our first year on Guam:


Our house
Michenna in her soccer gear




Bubble Fun


Getting ready for the 1st deployment

Michenna teaching FHE

Trying on Mommy's wedding dress, veil, and tiara


Swimming lessons


Jumping off the diving board (I am in the water, just in case.)


Dressed up for the Change-of-Command dinner


First day of first grade


Halloween


At the South Pacific Memorial Park



With Santa at the squadron Christmas party

We started blogging in December, so pics from the end of December until the present are in past posts. (I love alliteration!)

WE LOVE GUAM!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I agree that you are too far away, but I'm glad that all is well. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'd seen some of them, but not all. I miss you and love you.

Melanie said...

It's been a year already? Wow! We really ought to have a family reunion in Guam - it looks like paradise!