It's our 5th anniversary, and we're in different countries. That about sums it up. :)
Seriously, the last five years have been great. It's gone by so fast. We've done so much and there is so much more to do. I have the best husband in the world! Wait, I'll qualify that since I have some sisters who might disagree :). I have the best husband in the world for me!
Spencer, thanks for letting me be me. Thanks for talking, crying, and laughing with me. Thanks for holding me and helping me keep perspective when hoped for dreams haven't come true. Thanks for being a great daddy to our little girl. Thanks for being so proud of serving our country, and for being willing to leave us for a few months now and then so that you can do what you signed up to do. I'm proud of you and I love you. Happy birthday and happy anniversary!
Seriously, the last five years have been great. It's gone by so fast. We've done so much and there is so much more to do. I have the best husband in the world! Wait, I'll qualify that since I have some sisters who might disagree :). I have the best husband in the world for me!
Spencer, thanks for letting me be me. Thanks for talking, crying, and laughing with me. Thanks for holding me and helping me keep perspective when hoped for dreams haven't come true. Thanks for being a great daddy to our little girl. Thanks for being so proud of serving our country, and for being willing to leave us for a few months now and then so that you can do what you signed up to do. I'm proud of you and I love you. Happy birthday and happy anniversary!

4 comments:
What Tricia said!
Love, Mom vB
I can't believe it's been five years (but I guess it's coming up on six for us, so logic would dictate....). Congrats you guys. I'm so glad you found each other!
There needs to be some unbreakable rule about spending anniversaries apart - especially in different countries. I'm sure you'll make up for it with fun celebrations when you're together again. Happy Anniversary, you guys!!! (Yep, I'm pretty late, but I was in the hospital...)
Just for the record, I never cry. Also, I definitely got the better end of the deal. I'm happy that I married Tricia, too!
Post a Comment