Michenna finally lost her first tooth! Hooray! I had to pull the tooth out (yuck) because she bit into a piece of food and twisted the tooth almost completely out. I was afraid she would swallow the tooth if we waited any longer to pull it.
We came home (we were at a swimming party) and I finally put together the tooth pillow that has been on top of my "to sew" pile for several weeks. As I was making the tooth pillow she pointed out that the pocket should be extra large, in case the tooth fairy has to leave dollar bills. :) Here she is holding the tooth and the pillow (with extra large pocket).
You can see the gap (sort of - the adult tooth is mostly grown in) on the lower left.
Michenna is VERY excited and can't wait for the tooth fairy to visit.
4 comments:
Hooray Michenna! I hope the tooth fairy came and gave you at least one dollar bill.
It looks like Michenna's hair is cut shorter. Did she get a hair cut or is it all behind her back?
Are you having fun with (Uncle) Bryan? Please post some pictures of the places you've all gone together.
Congrats!! That is something that Hyrum is still waiting to have happen. He says that one tooth is loose, but he's been saying that since January...
Hooray Michenna!!! I'm glad you didn't swallow your tooth. What did the tooth fairy put in your extra big tooth pocket?
The tooth fairy put a dollar bill in the pocket. I was happy.
Grandma I did not get a hair cut. My hair was behind my back. I am having lots of fun with Uncle Bryan.
Post a Comment