Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bouncy House Birthday Bash

Looking at the calendar
Whatever will we do?
We'll have 1 big party
To celebrate the 2
Birthdays in February
Just one week apart . . .


. . . and that's just what we did! That rhyme was part of the invitation to our bouncy house birthday bash. We had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures at the party. I can tell you that there were 4 women who laughed themselves silly bouncing - or at least trying to bounce - while the kids were distracted by the water slide. We just all looked at each other and made a break for the bouncy house. It was lots of fun! We think that the next Relief Society activity should involve food and bouncy houses. Talk about bonding!


Because Monday was a holiday we got to keep the bouncy house for 1 extra day. We were quite popular with the neighborhood kids. We took some fun pictures and just enjoyed playing.


Michenna gets ready to flip.



Michenna's picture of Mommy - try #1





The bouncy house was covered in sea creatures like this dolphin (don't you love my red toenails; they add so much to the picture)-



Just bouncing around

Michenna's picture of Mommy try #2 (included only because she said as she was looking at the picture reviewer: "Mommy, I don't think I got your head, but I'm not sure." Is there really that much doubt?)




A close-up of my beautiful girl


Michenna's picture of Mommy - try #3

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, oh, can we have a bouncy house at the next family reunion? Please, please, pretty please???

Susan said...

We think the next family reunion should involve a bouncy house. It looks and sounds like a blast!

Tricia said...

Were you two posting at the same time or just on the same wave-length? :) Now we only need votes from Tracey and Bryan!

Brad said...

Yes...I love to bounce. Oh, and the boys do too. :)