Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our MLK Holiday

After reading the "sibling blogs", I have to say our MLK holiday was quite boring. Michenna played outside, we read books, and then we watched High School Musical 2 (recorded for the time being on our DVR).




In these pictures, Michenna is wearing her "workout clothes". She also has pink "workout" shorts, but they were in the hamper. Don't you love the green grass, the palm trees, and the flat houses? It was actually a very pleasant day, weather-wise; it was only about 82 degrees all day.

3 comments:

Brad said...

I have to admit, I wish I had that weather. We are all getting a little sick of each other. I need to be able to send the kids outside and not feel like they'll get pneumonia. In Michigan, it's 16 degrees outside and feels like 6 degrees. I can't wait for spring!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a great vacation. We miss all of you. Guess what? I haven't eaten any kids for a very long time! Laurie and I look forward to reading about what's going on with you guys!

Melanie said...

I am SO jealous. Not only did we do nothing fun for the holiday (we spent most of the morning cleaning the basement), I think our high was in the 20s. We're all very much looking forward to spring around here.