Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Answering Grandma's Questions

I will type this exactly the way she answered each question.

Question #1: So, Michenna, did only the Green Apple People get to make applesauce or did everyone get to make applesauce?

Michenna: (Giggles) Everybody got to make applesauce.

Question #2: Did you make it out of green apples?

Michenna: We used red and green apples - mostly red.

Question #3: What does green apple applesauce taste like?

Michenna: What? Mommy, I said it was made from red AND green apples. It tasted okay, I guess.

Question #4: How do you earn reading points?

Michenna: You read a book and then take a quiz. To pass the quiz you have to get 7 out of ten, 8 out of ten, 9 out of ten, or 10 out of ten questions right. (Mommy: Can I just say at least 7 out of ten? Michenna: No.) Then you get how many points the books is worth. The more points it is, the harder it is to read. My goal is 250 Reading Counts points by the end of March.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for answering my questions. I'm glad you are earning a lot of reading points. Great-Grandma F. would earn a lot of reading points if she was in your class. She is enjoying reading books while she visits our house!